Our Mango & Apple Dairy-Free Ice Cream is an incredibly quick, dairy-free alternative to traditional ice cream.
The addition of the Mango & Green Apple White Balsamic Vinegar might seem unusual, but the natural sweetness & flavour of the fruit really shines through & balances everything out so it’s fruity, creamy & refreshing.
This is a perfect way to use up bananas that are beginning to over-ripen; instead of wasting them, peel, chop & freeze them & you’ll be able to make this no-fuss dessert at a moments notice. We’ve usually always got frozen fruit ready for a quick smoothie, so this is a delicious alternative when you fancy a treat!
Using our award-winning Aged White Balsamic as the base, our Mango & Green Apple White Balsamic Vinegar is a light, fresh dressing all by itself, perfect for salads & fish. The ripe, heady creaminess of the mango pairs with the crisp, almost-grassy-sourness of fresh apples to create an explosion of zingy, fresh & fruity flavours! Using it here as a dessert shows how versatile it is.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 4 bananas, peeled, chopped into chunks & frozen
- 1 handful of frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tsp Mango & Green Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp dairy-free milk (we use Hazelnut)
- 1 Tbsp flaked coconut, toasted, to serve
- Keep the flaked coconut aside. Put everything else into a high-speed blender & blitz until thick, smooth & creamy – usually around 45 seconds
- Using a wet spoon, scoop into balls & serve, adding a few flakes of the coconut on top
- If you were looking for a more complicated recipe, this isn’t it! We’re all about easy! Go on, enjoy your creation 🙂