If you’re looking for a quick snack but still want serious flavour, our Garlic Nacho Chips are just the thing.
Perfect for using up any leftover tortilla wraps, they’re great to serve with dips or a chilli.
They couldn’t be simpler to make & the texture you’ll get will be so much better than the processed bags of mass-produced nachos you’ll find elsewhere. Plus you know what’s in them – no artificial flavourings or preservatives – just pure clean flavour. Food with attitude!
It’s a brilliant partner to our fresh, zingy Tomato Salsa too – throw a load of these bad boys in a bowl with a homemade dip & you’ll get some serious nacho respect.
This is the base recipe – there’s so many variations on this so it’s easy to tweak it & make it your own.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 32 chips)
- lightly brush the oil onto both sides of the tortillas with a pastry brush
- cut into 8 triangles & slide onto parchment paper or a non-stick tray
- sprinkle the Chip Seasoning over the top
- bake in a preheated oven at 170c for 3-4 minutes – watch them, they burn easily!
- serve with dips of your choice or a chilli