This incredible 100+ Meal Prep Kit of 24 Gourmet Rubs is the perfect way to kickstart your way to organised & healthy cooking.
As well as being the quickest way to get flavour into your food, each pot is enough for 4-5 family meals, so there’s enough here for 100 meals.
Because we’re all about easy with no complicated recipes or cooking techniques, this is an easy way to keep those takeaways at bay!
You can eat clean & stay on plan without compromising on flavour! They’re all ‘free’ on slimming plans too so you can be sure every product has:
- Zero sugar
- No fillers
- Gluten free
- No MSG
- No preservatives or anti-caking agents
- 100% natural ingredients
- Freshly made in small batches to unique recipes
There’s loads of recipes on the website & on the Recipe Tips leaflet that comes in every bundle so you’ll never be short of ideas
The full set of 24 Gourmet Rubs:
- Chicken Rub (mild): one of our most popular, perfect for chicken or pork as well as roast potatoes & wedges Transform boring chicken dishes!
- Steak Rub (mild): an incredible seasoning for steak, mince & other meats Great for making homemade burgers, in slow cookers or chillies
- Spicy Taco (mild): our ‘go-to’ rub & one of the most versatile, this makes incredible fajitas, tacos, chilli, roast chicken, potato wedges, stir fries & more Add a splash of oil & use to marinate meat or veg too
- Pork Rub (mild): smoked & sweet paprika balanced with lots of garlicky, herby aromatics Perfect for roasts, pulled pork or chops
- Lamb Rub (mild): sweet paprika with undertones of garlic, rosemary, thyme & just a touch of mint, perfect for marinating & slow roasting
- Piri Piri (hot): smoky & sweet paprika with a kick of chillies, cayenne, oregano & citrus Perfect for roast chicken, pork, wedges & prawns
- Epic Roasties & Veggie Dust (mild): up your roasties game & take any veggies to a new level with our Epic Roasties & Veggies Dust! We all need to eat more veggies & using a good pinch of this blend on anything is the quickest way to turn up the flavour dial! Throw a pinch onto anything as you cook it, even halloumi or tofu, to make the humble vegetable the star of the dish
- Halloumi & Tofu Spice (mild): a gorgeous blend of spices, including sweet paprika, lemon zest, coriander & thyme; so versatile & an easy way to give a massive flavour boost to otherwise-bland food Dust onto halloumi before frying or grilling it or use to coat tofu before you fry it Gives even shop-bought hummus a lift too!
- Korean Chilli Bulgogi (hot): literally translated as ‘Fire-meat’, Bulgogi is a store cupboard essential for spicy Asian dishes & ours is an incredible blend that packs serious flavour with a punch! Perfect as a seasoning for noodles, stir fries & rice dishes but really comes into its own as a marinade or glaze
- Chip Seasoning (mild): smoked paprika with garlic, herbs & other spices, perfect for roast potatoes, chips or wedges or even roast chicken & pork
- Salmon Rub (mild): highly aromatic blend with sweet paprika, orange zest & goji berries to liven up any salmon dish without overpowering the flavour of the food Use as a dry rub or wet marinade for chicken, pork or fish, or add a pinch to roasting veg, sweet potato wedges or veggie chilli too
- Harissa (hot): an incredible marinade or rub for lamb, chicken or roast vegetables & a gorgeous way to add massive flavour for homemade burgers
- Masala Chicken (mild): an absolute fave in our household, we have it every week! Make an incredibly aromatic, rich, flavoursome creamy curry in 15-10 minutes from start to finish So easy & tasty, you’ll want to do it every week!
- Dragon Rub (fiery): Sichuan pepper, ginger, chilli & lemongrass for an Asian alternative to Jamaican Jerk! Perfect on fish, pork, chicken & seafood
- Falafel spice (mild): gorgeous blend of spices including coriander, cumin, parsley & nutmeg Blitz a can of drained chickpeas with 3 tsp of the spice & 1 Tbsp flour until smooth; shape into patties & fry until golden Also the simplest way to create home made falafel & hummus
- Tandoori Rub (mild): rich blend of classic Indian spices including our own Garam Masala – mix with yoghurt for a tikka marinade, or use 2 tsp for a curry or bombay potatoes Gives richness to lamb, chicken, chickpeas, samosas, marinades, roast veg, prawns & more
- Togarashi (fiery): also known as shichimi, it’s awesome on stir fries, chicken, pork or seafood You only need a pinch for a massive kick of flavour & heat!
- Chinese 5 Spice (mild): an absolute essential store-cupboard ingredient & a gorgeous blend, perfect for chicken, duck, stir fries & so much more
- Paella Seasoning (mild): rich blend of tomato with a unique blend of paprika, spices, herbs & saffron Perfect paella or risotto every time!
- Chimichurri (mild): herby, garlicky & delicately spicy with warmth with its blend of smoked paprika & bell peppers For an incredible sauce/condiment for red meat, mix with oil & vinegar & drizzle over as you serve Perfect on red meats, chicken or veg
- Herby Fish Rub (mild): herby, citrusy & fresh – perfect for those summer fish dishes! Lots of herbs with lovely, lemony Sumac works with chicken too
- Baharat (mild): literally the Arabic word for ‘spice’, our Baharat is an incredibly versatile, rich, almost-smoky blend of spices Rub on lamb before roasting, add to homemade burgers, sprinkle on roast veg or add to soups, tagines, lentil dishes, stews & tomato sauces
- Ras-el-hanout (mild): rich, heady & deep, perfect for tagines & slow cookers, it’s also great as a rub for chicken, lamb or a robust fish before BBQ’ing
- Gunpowder Rub (hot): incredibly aromatic & versatile Use 1 tsp when sautéing onions to start a curry or add a pinch to the finished dish as you serve Rub onto chicken before roasting or sprinkle over roast potatoes or add to lentil dishes Dust onto halloumi, tofu or paneer before you cook it for even more flavour
What makes us so special? Unlike many other spice companies, our blends are NOT single use pots The others you often get for £1-2 are designed for one meal, but because you only need 1-2 tsp of ours each time, there’s typically enough for 4-5 meals in EACH pot!
Use what you need, then pop the lid back on & stack them in the cupboard until you need them again Zero waste & no half-opened packets of spice kicking around, falling over in the cupboard So, they’re not only simple to use & very versatile, they’re great value for money too around 50p per meal – for all the family!
Variety is the key to healthy eating Eating the same handful of meals week after week can quickly become boring so it’s important to keep variety in your routine
That’s what makes our products so good For example, our Spicy Taco mix is not only good on tacos, it’s perfect for fajitas, wedges, chillies, roast chicken & so much more – whether you’re meat or veggie-based!
Gift boxed with a Recipe Tips leaflet for that perfect present.
- Steak rub: pepper, onion, sea salt, paprika, garlic, coriander, cayenne, cacao, basil, oregano, coffee & turmeric
- Chicken rub: paprika, garlic, onion, CELERY seeds, thyme, pepper, bay & sea salt
- Pork Rub: sweet paprika, smoked paprika, pepper, garlic, fennel, coriander, onion, cumin, marjoram, rosemary, MUSTARD, salt, thyme, cayenne & caraway
- Lamb Rub: sweet paprika, garlic, coriander, thyme, pepper, sea salt, rosemary, lemon zest & mint
- Herby Fish rub: parsley, basil, sumac, thyme, marjoram, sage, pepper, sweet paprika, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, CELERY salt & fennel
- Chimichurri rub: parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, sea salt, bell peppers & lemon
- Spicy Taco rub: paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, oregano, basil, sea salt
- Tandoori rub: cumin, coriander, paprika, ginger, garam masala [coriander, cumin, pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon], cayenne pepper, sea salt, cardamon
- Dragon rub: sichuan pepper, chilli flakes, pepper, garlic, ginger, sweet paprika, sea salt, anise, basil, lemongrass, mint & CELERY seeds
- Harissa rub: sea salt, cumin, mixed chillies, coriander, garlic, mint, caraway & cayenne
- Piri Piri: sweet paprika, smoked paprika, chillies, garlic, coriander, onion, black pepper, oregano, cumin, cayenne, red pepper, sea salt & lemon zest
- Epic Roasties & Veggie Dust: garlic, cumin, onion, pepper, sweet paprika, thyme, oregano, nutritional yeast, polenta & sea salt
- Halloumi & Tofu spice: sweet paprika, garlic, cumin, coriander, lemon zest, cayenne, oregano, nutritional yeast & thyme
- Korean Chilli Bulgogi: Korean chilli, white SESAME seeds, black SESAME seeds, garlic, ginger, apple powder, chives, orange zest & seaweed
- Chip Seasoning: smoked paprika, garlic, parsley, onion, sea salt, tomato, oregano, pepper, basil, CELERY salt, cayenne pepper
- Ras-el-hanout: cardamon, ginger, cinnamon, mace, allspice, coriander, nutmeg, turmeric, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne, star anise, cloves, rose petals & lavender
- Salmon rub: sweet paprika, black pepper, parsley, garlic, thyme, fennel, orange zest, sea salt, cumin & goji berries
- Baharat: paprika, coriander, chilli powder, cassia, black pepper, cumin, nutmeg, cardamon, cloves & rose petals
- Masala Chicken: coriander, ginger, turmeric, paprika, cumin, garlic, garam masala [coriander, cumin, black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon], cinnamon, cardamon pods, cayenne, salt
- Paella Seasoning: paprika, oregano, rosemary, tomato, garlic, onion, black pepper & saffron
- Togarashi: mixed chilli powder, black & white SESAME seeds, orange zest, ginger, Sichuan pepper & seaweed
- Chinese 5 Spice: fennel, cinnamon, star anise, black pepper & cloves
- Gunpowder Rub: chillies, black rice, cumin, fenugreek, black pepper, nigella seeds, ground curry leaves, ground coriander
- Falafel spice: coriander, cumin, parsley, cayenne, paprika, pepper, fennel, cinnamon, sea salt, nutmeg & cloves