Give your smoothies & protein shakes a massive, fruity nutritional kick with our Berry Bliss mix. This burst of nutrients can help support a healthier lifestyle & is simple to incorporate into your routine.
A perfectly balanced blend of flax seeds, goji berries, lucuma, chia seeds, inca berries, pumpkin seeds & maca powder, it not only increases the nutritional content of your smoothies, it tastes great too.
- Flax Seeds: one of the most powerful plant-based foods in the world due to levels of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans & fibre; they help prevent heart disease, support immune function & lower blood pressure
- Goji Berry Powder: high in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins & protein, packed full of Vitamin C, Vitamin A & essential amino acids
- Lucuma: containing beta carotene, iron, zinc, vitamin B3, calcium, protein, Calcium & Phosphorus, helpful for skin health, blood sugar & even cardiovascular health
- Chia Seeds: one of the most nutritious foods on the planet, loaded with fibre, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids & micronutrients
- Inca Berries: high antioxidant capacity, more than other known superfoods, with the highest amount of fibre of all the common dried fruits, typically twice that of dates or prunes, helping to maintain a healthy balance & lower cholesterol
- Pumpkin Seeds: packed full of valuable nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants & essential amino-acids important for blood pressure, heart health, bone health & blood sugar levels
- Maca Powder: high in protein & carbs & rich in vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B, Potassium, Copper & Iron. It has 5 times more Iron than Spinach & 3 times more Vitamin C than an orange
You can add a teaspoon of this mix into porridge or muesli for a twist.
For a great smoothie, shake well to mix the seeds, then add 2 tsp (12g) of Berry Bliss to a blender with a banana & 200ml of your favourite plant-based milk (we use almond or coconut) & blend well. Add frozen berries for an extra boost. If just used like this, the pot contains around 5 servings, so it’s great value.
Volume: 60g resealable pot. Shelf life 18-24 months.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (typical per 100g)
Energy 1776KJ (425kcal), Protein 16g, Carbohydrate 36g (18g sugars), Fat 22g (2.3g saturates), Fibre 16g, Salt 0.15g