Give your smoothies & protein shakes a massive nutritional kick with our Cacao Kick mix. This burst of nutrients can help support a healthier lifestyle & is simple to incorporate into your routine.
A perfectly balanced blend of pumpkin seeds, raw cacao nibs, flax seeds, mulberries, raw cacao powder, ginger & chilli flakes, it not only increases the nutritional content of your smoothies, it tastes great too.
- Pumpkin Seeds: packed full of valuable nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants & essential amino-acids important for blood pressure, heart health, bone health & blood sugar levels
- Raw Cacao Nibs: antioxidant & nutrient rich, with Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Copper & Potassium whilst still being low in sugar
- Flax Seeds: one of the most powerful plant-based foods in the world due to levels of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans & fibre; they help prevent heart disease, support immune function & lower blood pressure
- Mulberries: sweet, toffee-like in flavour & bursting with vitamins & minerals, including Vitamin C, K, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Fibre & Polyphenols
- Raw Cacao Powder: antioxidant & nutrient rich, with Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Copper & Potassium whilst still being low in sugar
- Ginger: with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar levels & improve heart disease risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Chilli Flakes: capsaicin, a plant compound in chili peppers, can boost metabolism, promoting weight loss by reducing appetite & increasing fat burning. Don’t worry though – the pinch of chilli flakes isn’t enough for you to taste any real heat, just enough to give your metabolism a gentle kick from the inside.
You can add a teaspoon of this mix into porridge or muesli for a twist.
For a great smoothie, shake well to mix the seeds, then add 2 tsp (8g) of Cacao Kick to a blender with a banana & 200ml of your favourite plant-based milk (we use almond or coconut) & blend well. Add frozen berries for an extra boost. If just used like this, the pot contains around 5 servings, so it’s great value.
Volume: 40g resealable pot. Shelf life 18-24 months.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (typical per 100g)
Energy 2028KJ (485kcal), Protein 19g, Carbohydrate 16g (2.1g sugars), Fat 38g (12g saturates), Fibre 12g, Salt 0.05g