Give your smoothies & protein shakes a massive, green nutritional kick with our Clean Green mix. This burst of nutrients can help support a healthier lifestyle & is simple to incorporate into your routine.
A perfectly balanced blend of hemp seeds, maca, lucuma, spinach, raw cacao powder, broccoli, matcha green tea powder* & seaweed, it not only increases the nutritional content of your smoothies, it tastes great too.
- Hemp Seeds: exceptionally nutritious & rich in healthy fats, protein & various minerals. Containing over 30% fat & all 9 essential fatty acids they are a great source of protein for those avoiding animal products
- Maca Powder: high in protein & carbs & rich in vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B, Potassium, Copper & Iron. It has 5 times more Iron than Spinach & 3 times more Vitamin C than an orange
- Lucuma: containing beta carotene, iron, zinc, vitamin B3, calcium, protein, Calcium & Phosphorus, helpful for skin health, blood sugar & even cardiovascular health
- Spinach: one of the most nutrient-dense vegetables, containing high amounts of carotenoids (good for eye health), vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K1, folic acid, Iron & Calcium. It is also rich in Zinc & Selenium which is particularly important for men’s health.
- Raw Cacao Powder: antioxidant & nutrient rich, with Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Copper & Potassium whilst still being low in sugar
- Broccoli Powder: rich in antioxidant with anti-cancer effects & containing high quantities of calcium & folate for healthy cell growth; also high in protein, dietary fibre, vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, B6 & Iron
- Matcha Green Tea Powder: loaded with bioactive compounds, in particular the antioxidant Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), protecting cells & molecules from damage. Studies have shown increased fat burning & better cardiovascular health from regular consumption
- Seaweed: rich in various minerals & trace elements, these sea vegetables are a great source of iodine, which can help promote proper thyroid function; antioxidants & soluble fibre may help increase insulin sensitivity & stabilise blood sugar levels
For a great smoothie, shake well to mix the seeds, then add 2 tsp (8g) of Clean Green to a blender with a banana & 200ml of your favourite plant-based milk (we use almond or coconut) & blend well.
For the hardcore green juice drinkers – try using water instead of a plant-based milk for a full-on ‘green flavour’ explosion.
Add frozen berries for an extra boost. If just used like this, the pot contains around 5 servings, so it’s great value.
Volume: 40g resealable pot. Shelf life 18-24 months.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (typical per 100g)
Energy 1637KJ (391kcal), Protein 22g, Carbohydrate 38g (9.8g sugars), Fat 16g (2.3g saturates), Fibre 16g, Salt 0.06g