Our ‘Taste the World’ 8 Rub Hamper is the ideal way to travel the World from your kitchen & try ingredients inspired from different cuisines. Explore the zingy Jamaican Jerk, the fresh lime-lemongrass flavours of the Thai to the heady aromas of rich Moroccan spices & more – your only problem will be choosing which to use first!
With each pot being enough for 4-5 meals, this is incredible value and gives a taster of many different dishes.
Contains 8 full size pots of our World-inspired rubs:
- Spicy Taco & Fajita mix: our ‘go-to’ rub & one of the most versatile, this makes incredible fajitas, tacos, chilli, roast chicken, potato wedges, stir fries & more. Add a splash of oil & use to marinate meat or veg or pinch over anything you’re cooking. 40g
- Jamaican Jerk rub: gingery, zingy & feisty, this is a super blend of chillies & spice to add a kick to chicken, pork & veg. Whole roast Jerk Chicken is one of our faves! Great on sweet potato wedges or added to stir fries too. 40g
- Mediterranean rub: mild, herby & fresh, this is as gorgeous made into a marinade with a splash of oil as it is stirred into some mayonnaise or yoghurt for a cooling dip. Try a pinch on roast veg, pizza or pasta too. 30g
- Tandoori rub: a rich blend of classic Indian spices including our own Garam Masala; mix with yoghurt for a fab marinade or use 2 tsp for a curry or bombay potatoes. Makes a great Tandoori Prawn Curry! 40g
- Thai rub: lots of lemongrass, coconut & lime gives this a wonderfully zingy, fresh balance of sweet, sour, salty & hot. Don’t worry, it’s got background warmth but it’s still mild. 35g
- Harissa rub: inspired by North African spices, this chilli-based blend with mint, caraway, cumin & more is fab for any meat, fish or veg. Mix with oil or yoghurt to make a paste; leave the rest dry & it’ll last far longer than the ready-made pastes. 40g
- Moroccan rub: a beautiful blend of rich cardamon, ginger, rose petals & more; one teaspoon makes the perfect tagine or slow cooker meal. Add a pinch to drained, tinned chickpeas & slow roast for 20 mins for an awesome snack! 35g
- Chinese 5 spice: rich blend of star anise, cloves, cinnamon, fennel seeds & Sichuan pepper, perfect for stir fries, pork & duck. So rich you will only need a good pinch, 1 tsp at most. 35g
Top tip: drain a tin of chickpeas & dust in a good pinch any of these spices (except Mediterranean, that’s too herby for the spice to stick), then put in a really low oven for 20 mins or so. They’re great for snacking!
- Spicy Taco & Fajita mix: paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, oregano, basil, sea salt
- Jamaican Jerk rub: coriander, ginger, sugar, onion, garlic, cayenne, mixed chillies, sea salt, pepper, thyme, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg
- Mediterranean rub: oregano, marjoram, thyme, mint, lemon zest, garlic, pepper, onion, sea salt, nutmeg & cinnamon
- Tandoori rub: cumin, coriander, paprika, ginger, garam masala [coriander, cumin, pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon], cayenne pepper, sea salt, cardamon
- Thai rub: lemongrass, coconut, basil, mint, onion, ginger, sweet paprika, sea salt, garlic, pepper, coriander & cayenne
- Harissa rub: sea salt, cumin, mixed chillies, coriander, garlic, mint, caraway & cayenne
- Moroccan rub: cardamon, ginger, black pepper, cayenne, coriander, cumin, turmeric, allspice, cloves & rose petals
- Chinese 5 spice: fennel, cinnamon, star anise, black pepper & cloves