Treat someone special (or yourself) with this incredible collection of 12 gourmet rubs, 3 stunning aged balsamic vinegars & 3 infused oils.
This set comes in 2 individual gift packs so you can split them into 2 separate gifts or treat one very lucky person.
At a regular price of over £60 for these two gift boxes, it’s terrific value – plus there’s FREE STANDARD DELIVERY too (select at checkout).
OUR CONNOISSEUR COLLECTION CONTAINS:
Super 6 Balsamic & Oil Combo Box:
3 x ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic Vinegars, including 2 Great Taste Award Winners:
- ‘Gran Riserva’ – Great Taste Award Winner
- Blackberry & Rosemary
- Pomegranate & Fig – Great Taste Award Winner
3 x top selling oils:
- Rosemary & Garlic
- Sicilian Lemon
- Basil oil
12 Gourmet Paleo Rubs Combo Box: the perfect way to kickstart your cooking & a great way to save & still eat well. Each pot is enough for 4-5 family meals, so there’s enough here for 50+ meals. It doubles as the perfect ‘student survival kit’ & will keep those takeaways at bay. All are vegetarian with NO fillers, flour or anything nasty. And all are now SUGAR-FREE!
More details on the contents:
‘Gran Riserva’ ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic: a Great Taste Award Winner, this is an authentic, thick, syrupy balsamic from Modena, aged in barrels for many years. Try a drizzle on meat & game as you serve, on figs, goat’s cheese salad, ice cream, fruit, a cheese board & much more. This is a gorgeously thick & sweet balsamic & would easily stand up against one costing twice as much from a high-end retailer. If you’re looking for a glaze (but without the sugar, emulsifiers or artificial thickeners), this is the one for you. 100ml with pourer
Blackberry & Rosemary ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic: one of our absolute customer favourites, this is a stunning combination of fruit & balsamic vinegars with a subtle back note of herb. Use it as your ‘go-to’ balsamic: whenever you need to dress a salad, dip chunks of crusty bread into something, drizzle on meats or add a dash to sauces, this is a beautiful aged classic balsamic with a twist to bring it right up to date with today’s tastes. It’s the perfect partner to goat’s cheese salad, roast vegetables or tomatoes, but it really excels when a few drops are drizzled over lamb, venison or any game. Add a few drops to a gravy or jus for an extra special sauce or make a marinade by adding a dash to oil, crushed garlic, thyme and whatever else you fancy: marinate pigeon, lamb or game for a few hours before cooking and you’ll create a meal you’ll definitely do over & over! 100ml with pourer
Pomegranate & Fig ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic: another Great Taste Award Winner & bursting with fruit flavours, the fresh, zingy pomegranate with the added depth of the fig balances beautifully to create a richness not found in cheap copies or sugary fruit vinegars. Rich, thick & sweet with no bitterness, add a drizzle to anything gamey, salads – especially goat’s cheese – couscous or quinoa, cheese boards & more. This combination of flavours is destined to be a firm favourite with the discerning foodie. We’ve even drizzled it over rocket & added it to a pizza before serving. 100ml with pourer
Rosemary & Garlic oil: this is a stunning flavour combo & adds a gorgeous herby, garlicky kick to anything! It peps up roast or sautéed potatoes, pizza, stir-fries, seafood & more. Add some acidity with a lemon or vinegar & you’ve got a quick marinade that works especially well with lamb. Drizzle on pizza, pasta, stir-fries or simply dunk crusty bread into it – it’s super drizzled on flatbreads or focaccia too! 100ml with pourer
Sicilian Lemon oil: our cold-pressed Sicilian Lemon Oil is light & delicious, giving a gorgeously lemony kick to anything it touches! It’s beautiful drizzled on prawns, pizza, pasta, fish, scallops & much more. It’s also equally at home as a marinade or salad dressing. 100ml with pourer
Basil oil: our cold-pressed Basil Oil is heady & fresh, the perfect partner to any seafood, tomatoes, salads, pizza, pasta & more. Make a simple dressing with a touch of balsamic or lemon juice and drizzle over anything for an incredible herby kick! It’s great on bruschetta or caprese and makes a great base for pesto if you’re running short on fresh basil! 100ml with pourer
We use our GREAT TASTE AWARD WINNING Gran Riserva ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic Vinegar as the base for our infusions. This is what the judges had to say about this balsamic:
- Glossy, with good consistency; the ageing has done its work
- Real molasses notes; complex sweetness & lovely balance of acidity
- A dark & rich balsamic with good consistency & beautiful sheen
The key differences between our stunning, authentic aged balsamic vinegars compared with cheaper imitations are:
- WE DON’T use watery, thin balsamic vinegar; ours are thick enough to use as a glaze but with NO artificial sweeteners or thickeners.
- WE DON’T do ‘reductions’ – cheaper vinegars that have been boiled to reduce them (sometimes even with sugar) & make them thicker.
- WE DON’T add a grain of sugar, caramel (E150) or sweeteners anywhere in the process – all the sweetness comes from the passing of time & from the fruit itself.
This is unlike any ‘supermarket balsamic’ or cheap, watery vinegars made with 40-50% sugar.
The set includes full size pots of:
Steak rub: fab on steak (obviously) but add to mince & chopped onions for homemade burgers, chilli or stew
Chicken rub: gives chicken & pork a flavour boost – try a pinch on your roast potatoes too!
Herby Fish rub: great for fish but also works well on pork & chicken with it’s lemony, herby notes
Mediterranean rub: herby & fresh, this is as gorgeous made into a marinade with a splash of oil as it is stirred into some mayo or yoghurt. Try a pinch on cooked pizza or pasta too.
Tandoori rub: a rich blend of classic Indian spices including our own Garam Masala – mix with yoghurt for a tikka marinade, or use 2 tsp for a curry or bombay potatoes!
Spicy Taco rub: our ‘go-to’ rub & one of the most versatile, this makes incredible fajitas, tacos, chilli, roast chicken, potato wedges, stir fries & more. Add a splash of oil & use to marinate meat or veg too.
Chimichurri: fabulous as a condiment for red meat, mix with oil & vinegar drizzle over food as you serve. Great as a rub or marinade too.
Dragon rub: gingery, zingy & feisty, this is a super blend of chillies & spice to add a kick to chicken, ribs & more
Harissa rub: inspired by North African spices, this chilli-based blend with mint, caraway, cumin & more is great for livening up any meat, fish or veg
Moroccan rub: a beautiful blend of rich cardamon, ginger, rose petals & much more – one teaspoon of this makes the perfect tagine or slow cooker meal
Herb salt: a great all-rounder, the quickest way to season food & add flavour at the same time – great on roast potatoes or meats
Lemon Pepper: zesty & warm, add a pinch to chicken or fish for huge flavour
There are no fillers, flour, or added sugar in any of these products.
- Gran Riserva Aged Balsamic: Balsamic vinegar (concentrated grape must, wine vinegar).
- Balsamic vinegar [concentrated grape must, wine vinegar], blackberry. Contains sulfites.
- Pomegranate & Fig Aged Balsamic: Balsamic vinegar [concentrated grape must, wine vinegar], pomegranate, fig. Contains sulfites.
- Garlic & Rosemary oil: Cold-pressed rapeseed oil infused with garlic & rosemary
- Sicilian Lemon oil: Cold-pressed rapeseed oil infused with Sicilian lemon
- Basil oil: Cold-pressed rapeseed oil infused with basil
- Steak rub: pepper, onion, sea salt, paprika, garlic, coriander, cayenne, cacao, basil, oregano, coffee & turmeric
- Chicken rub: paprika, garlic, onion, CELERY seeds, thyme, pepper, bay & sea salt
- Herby Fish rub: parsley, basil, sumac, thyme, marjoram, sage, pepper, sweet paprika, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, CELERY salt & fennel
- Chimichurri rub: parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, sea salt, bell peppers & lemon
- Spicy Taco rub: paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, oregano, basil, sea salt
- Mediterranean rub: oregano, marjoram, thyme, mint, lemon zest, garlic, pepper, onion, sea salt, nutmeg & cinnamon
- Tandoori rub: cumin, coriander, paprika, ginger, garam masala [coriander, cumin, pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamon], cayenne pepper, sea salt, cardamon
- Dragon rub: sichuan pepper, chilli flakes, pepper, garlic, ginger, sweet paprika, sea salt, anise, basil, lemongrass, mint & CELERY seeds
- Harissa rub: sea salt, cumin, mixed chillies, coriander, garlic, mint, caraway & cayenne
- Moroccan rub: cardamon, ginger, black pepper, cayenne, coriander, cumin, turmeric, allspice, cloves & rose petals
- Lemon Pepper: black pepper & citrus zest
- Herb salt: sea salt, rosemary, marjoram & oregano
Vegan, vegetarian & gluten free
|Dimensions||400 x 400 x 400 mm|
Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian