Give your smoothies & protein shakes a massive, green nutritional kick with our Gold Dust mix. This burst of nutrients can help support a healthier lifestyle & is simple to incorporate into your routine.
A perfectly balanced blend of ground flax seeds, turmeric, maca powder, coconut, ginger & cinnamon, it not only increases the nutritional content of your smoothies, it tastes great too.
- Flax Seeds: one of the most powerful plant-based foods in the world due to levels of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans & fibre; they help prevent heart disease, support immune function & lower blood pressure
- Turmeric: containing curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties, Turmeric is linked to many studies showing reduction in heart disease, depression & even cancer & Alzheimer’s disease
- Maca Powder: high in protein & carbs & rich in vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B, Potassium, Copper & Iron. It has 5 times more Iron than Spinach & 3 times more Vitamin C than an orange
- Coconut: the fatty acids in coconut can significantly reduce appetite & help to burn fat; the medium chain triglycerides found in coconut can increase calories burned over 24 hours by as much as 5%
- Ginger: with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar levels & improve heart disease risk factors in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Cinnamon: loaded with antioxidants for an anti-inflammatory effect, Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels & can improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides & blood pressure
For a great smoothie, shake well to mix the seeds, then add 1 tsp (4g) of Gold Dust to a blender with a banana & 200ml of your favourite plant-based milk (we use almond or coconut) & blend well.
Add frozen berries for an extra boost. If just used like this, the pot contains around 12 servings, so it’s great value.
Volume: 48g resealable pot. Shelf life 18-24 months.
ground flax seeds, turmeric, maca powder, coconut, ginger & cinnamon
Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan & Vegetarian
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (typical per 100g)
Energy 1588KJ (380kcal), Protein 13g, Carbohydrate 44g (9.2g sugars), Fat 19g (4.6g saturates), Fibre 22g, Salt 0.07g
|Dimensions||70 x 70 x 52 mm|