Luxury Foodie Combo Box
One of our top selling collections, our gorgeous Luxury Foodie Combo Box has something for everyone! Tempt your tastebuds with 6 of our top selling rubs & salt, full size bottles of our decadent Finest White Truffle Oil, plus TWO Great Taste Award Winners, our stunning Gran Riserva ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic Vinegar & our incredible White Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
This collection is cheaper than their individual prices, so it’s great value for money too.
More details on the set:
Finest White Truffle oil: pure luxury in just a few drops, one teaspoon of this fabulous oil is enough to dress a pasta dish for two. Use a drizzle to finish a risotto, boost a mushroom dish or cold meat platter, or dress a rocket salad with a drizzle & some fresh parmesan shavings. This is our top of the range oil for the serious foodie!
Gran Riserva ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic: a Great Taste Award Winner, this is an authentic, thick, syrupy balsamic from Modena, aged in barrels for many years. Try a drizzle on meat & game as you serve, on figs, goat’s cheese salad, ice cream, fruit, a cheese board & much more. This is a gorgeously rich, sweet balsamic & would easily stand up against one costing twice as much from a high-end retailer. If you’re looking for a glaze (but without the sugar, emulsifiers or artificial thickeners), this is the one for you.
White Aged Balsamic: another Great Taste Award Winner, our beautiful White Aged Balsamic vinegar is light, fruity & full of fruit flavours. Naturally sweet, we don’t add a grain of sugar to this either, resulting in a bright, fresh dressing, sweet with a hint of creaminess & almost-butterscotch backnotes. A lot of people haven’t heard of a white balsamic, and even the ones that have haven’t tasted one this good! Drizzle on salads, tuna, scallops, fruit, ice cream or use to balance a ceviche for a lightness that is difficult to achieve using a cheap, sugary-sweet fruit vinegar or one of our traditional, rich aged balsamic vinegars. Try a shot in a prosecco or a tall glass with ice & soda water for a refreshing long drink!
Steak rub: fab on steak (obviously) but add to mince & chopped onions for homemade burgers, chilli or stew
Chicken rub: gives chicken & pork a flavour boost – try a pinch on your roast potatoes too! We use this one 3 or 4 times a week on anything!
Herby Fish rub: great for fish but also works well on pork & chicken with it’s lemony, herby notes
Chimichurri rub: our current favourite, this is an awesome accompaniment to any red meat dish; make it up according to the instructions on the pot, leave for a few hours & drizzle on anything (just like you’d drizzle mint sauce on lamb, e.g. after serving). It’s also perfect as a traditional marinade – add a splash of oil & use to marinate pork, chicken or red meat.
Lemon Pepper: warm & tangy, this is perfect for roast chicken, fish & lots more. Unlike many others, there are NO fillers in ours so it’s gluten free too.
Herb salt: hand-harvested, natural British sea salt flakes with a classic combination of rosemary, marjoram & oregano. This is the perfect partner to season lamb, roast potatoes, veg – in fact, anything! Use it as you would any other sea salt: either cook with it or add a pinch to season food and you’ll get that extra kick of taste from the flavour infusion. This is always in our salt pig along with regular sea salt flakes.
We use our GREAT TASTE AWARD WINNING Gran Riserva ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic Vinegar in this collection. This is what the judges had to say about this balsamic:
- Glossy, with good consistency; the ageing has done its work
- Real molasses notes; complex sweetness & lovely balance of acidity
- A dark & rich balsamic with good consistency & beautiful sheen
The key differences between our stunning, authentic aged balsamic vinegars compared with cheaper imitations are:
- WE DON’T use watery, thin balsamic vinegar; ours are thick enough to use as a glaze but with NO artificial sweeteners or thickeners.
- WE DON’T do ‘reductions’ – cheaper vinegars that have been boiled to reduce them (sometimes even with sugar) & make them thicker.
- WE DON’T add a grain of sugar, caramel (E150) or sweeteners anywhere in the process – all the sweetness comes from the passing of time & from the fruit itself.
Ours is unlike any ‘supermarket balsamic’ or cheap, watery vinegars made with 40-50% sugar.
Packaged in a custom made box with Recipe Tips for that perfect present.
No fillers, flour, or added sugar in any of these products.
- Steak rub: pepper, onion, sea salt, paprika, garlic, coriander, cayenne, cacao, basil, oregano, coffee & turmeric
- Chicken rub: paprika, garlic, onion, CELERY SEEDS, thyme, pepper, bay & sea salt
- Herby Fish rub: parsley, basil, sumac, thyme, marjoram, sage, pepper, sweet paprika, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, CELERY SALT & fennel
- Chimichurri rub: parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, sea salt, bell peppers & lemon
- Lemon Pepper: black pepper & citrus zest
- Herb salt: sea salt (80%), rosemary (10%), marjoram (5%) & oregano (5%)
- Finest White Truffle oil: Cold-pressed rapeseed oil with 5% white truffle flavour
- Gran Riserva ‘Special Reserve’ Aged Balsamic: Balsamic vinegar (concentrated grape must, wine vinegar). Contains sulfites.
- White Aged Balsamic: Balsamic vinegar [concentrated grape must, wine vinegar]. Contains sulfites.
Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan & Vegetarian
|Dimensions||130 x 50 x 190 mm|
Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Zero added sugar