Summer Vibes BBQ Box – NEW!
Kick off the Summer in style with our Summer Vibes BBQ Box. Containing a wide selection of top selling & versatile rubs, oil & a super salad dressing; just add food, friends, chilled summer beats & ice cold drinks for the perfect lazy day!
The set contains full-size products from our range:
- Steak rub: an incredible seasoning for steak & other red meat. It adds levels of flavour with its complex range of spices but doesn’t overpower the flavour of the meat. Both coffee & cacao enhance the meaty flavour of red meats, so we put both in our Steak Rub to really give your steak attitude! You don’t need to use much – either dry rub a teaspoon amount onto your steak or add a splash of oil to really get the flavour moving. Then simply pop it on the BBQ or a ferociously hot (dry) griddle pan for a few minutes each side, leave to rest for 5 minutes and enjoy the tastiest steak you’ve ever tasted! 40g
- Chicken rub: stop cooking chicken the same old way & add huge flavour in a pinch! The combination of garlic, paprika, onion, thyme & bay gives a richly aromatic boost that’s just perfect for any poultry or white meat. For a really easy salad, flatten the chicken breast between cling film to get it al the same thickness (and increase the surface area for more flavour!) and then marinate with 2 tsp of the rub & a splash of oil. It should only take about 5 mins to cook on a BBQ this way. Slice it into strips, scatter it over a salad with some croutons & dress at the last moment! Add a drizzle of our Oil-free Balsamic Drizzle & some croutons & you’ve got a family favourite! 40g
- Magic BBQ Dust: our secret weapon for amazing BBQ flavour! It’s so versatile & a stunning seasoning to use with literally anything you’re cooking. You can use it as a rub, but the easiest way is to just throw a pinch on your food as you’re cooking. Every time you turn the food over add another pinch; by the time it’s cooked you’ll have a fantastic, spicy crust of flavour that is going to lift your food to another level. Great on pork, chicken, prawns, veggies, halloumi, steak & kebabs. Try a pinch in homemade burgers or meatballs too. 40g
- Fire-pit BBQ rub: our classic Fire-pit BBQ rub is a rich blend of smoky & tangy spice to go with anything. This one is mild for fuller flavour without the heat. For the perfect marinade, add a splash of oil to 2-3 tsp of the rub, then add pork, chicken or salmon & leave to soak up those layers of flavour. It also works well on roast veg, but you’ll only need a pinch. 40g
- Herby Fish rub: our gorgeous Herby Fish Rub is herby, citrusy & fresh – perfect for those summer fish dishes! Lots of fragrant herbs with some lovely, lemony Sumac keep this rub light enough to boost fish dishes without overtaking the flavour. It works well with pork & other white meats too so feel free to experiment! 35g
- Chimichurri rub: Chimichurri is an awesome way to enjoy red meats & BBQ food. With it’s herby, garlicky & delicately spicy with warmth with a blend of smoked paprika & bell peppers, it will utterly transform anything it touches. Classically used as a sauce or drizzle over cooked meats as you serve, just like you would with mint sauce on lamb; mix with a splash of oil & red wine vinegar to form a loose sauce & leave for a few hours for the herbs to rehydrate & for all the flavours to meld together. Then drizzle over sliced steak, kebabs, halloumi, chicken, game or even veggies. 35g
- Oil-free Balsamic Drizzle (formerly ‘Balsamic, Honey & Mustard’): thick & sweet with a gorgeous spicy mustard kick! Use as a dressing on salads, as a marinade for anything or even as a bread-dipper. All the sweetness is from the honey & the natural, authentic aged balsamic vinegar from Modena with no added sugar. Brush on a salmon, tuna or veggies halfway through cooking (gently, not too fierce or you’ll burn the honey!) and you’ll get a huge kick of flavour. (250ml)
- Sicilian Lemon oil: our cold-pressed Sicilian Lemon Oil is light & delicious, giving a gorgeously lemony kick to anything it touches! It’s beautiful drizzled on prawns, pizza, pasta, fish, scallops & more. It’s also equally at home as a marinade or salad dressing. (100ml)
Add a splash of oil to any of the rubs for a simple marinade (the easiest way!) or dry rub on anything for effortless flavour. BBQ will never be the same again! In fact, this collection is so cool it should come with its own sunglasses.
Presented in a gift box with Recipe Tips leaflet
- Chicken rub: paprika, garlic, onion, CELERY SEEDS, thyme, pepper, bay & sea salt
- Chimichurri: parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, sea salt, bell peppers & lemon
- Steak rub: pepper, onion, sea salt, paprika, garlic, coriander, cayenne, cacao, basil, oregano, coffee & turmeric
- Magic BBQ Dust: paprika, cumin, garlic, chilli, sea salt, sugar, pepper, MUSTARD powder & cayenne
- Fire-pit BBQ rub: paprika, sea salt, sugar, cumin, chilli powder, bourbon-infused pepper, onion, garlic, CELERY salt, oregano & cacao
- Herby Fish rub: parsley, basil, sumac, thyme, marjoram, sage, pepper, sweet paprika, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, CELERY SALT & fennel
- Oil-free Balsamic Drizzle: Balsamic vinegar (52%) [concentrated grape must, wine vinegar], honey (26%) & wholegrain MUSTARD (22%) [cider vinegar, MUSTARD seed (29%), water, sea salt, pepper, allspice, chillies]. Contains sulphites.
- Sicilian Lemon oil: Cold-pressed rapeseed oil infused with Sicilian lemon
Paleo (except for the two BBQ rubs), Gluten Free, Vegan (except for Balsamic Honey & Mustard Drizzle which contains honey) & Vegetarian
|Dimensions||70 x 70 x 52 mm|